Rugters DPT Class of 2027
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rutgers DPT Class of 2027-Introductions

+53
DominickCastellano
Bskibar
tzitelli
Nifferlynp
Vaibhavi
KiShaunCarter
MariannieR
Selvanalabib
kev
Jack Bradow
veronicaguirguess
gb629
MikeRomeo
Tobi
Dominic.ciccone1
EricaBlackburn
abalancio
Neelganatra
hopecrann
matsonsamantha
joyelasmar
Skelly
cyrusangu
Lindsaycompa
ivansung
riddhip
rachelrosales
Tylervick
Nick_Chartoff
reemaly
Emily
Elaria.I
jonathan_cantillo
reidcolella
Gennykarakoglou
ariannapena
ChrisDolan
Matthew Palacios
heatherstauffacher
Maryamelwakil
slickpickle45
Mackenziekelly4
kaitlynfugaban
mayabender
carlysnarski
Hopedavis2
TK3090
izzyallocco
jennaalong
rthakkar
jessicamuney
Miakurzer
Admin
57 posters
Go down
Nifferlynp

Rutgers DPT Class of 2027-Introductions - Page 3 Empty Re: Rutgers DPT Class of 2027-Introductions

Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:39 pm
Hey guys!

My name is Nifferlyn Placencia and I am from Hightstown, NJ. I graduated from Monmouth University last year with a degree in Exercise Science. I am excited to start the program and meet everyone! If you want to connect heres my ig @_nifferlyn  Smile
tzitelli

Rutgers DPT Class of 2027-Introductions - Page 3 Empty Re: Rutgers DPT Class of 2027-Introductions

Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:57 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Taylor Zitelli and I am currently completing my undergrad in biology at Ramapo College in NJ! Looking forward to meeting everyone in the Fall! My insta is @taylor.zitelli Smile
Bskibar

Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:39 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Brielle, and I am from Woodbridge, New Jersey. I have just recently graduated from Montclair State University with my Bachelor's in Exercise Science. I look forward to meeting everyone in August! Smile
DominickCastellano

Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:28 am
Hi everyone, my name is Dominick Castellano, I’m from Jersey City, NJ. I graduated in 2022 with my bachelors in biology and I’m currently working as a physical therapy aide! Looking forward to meet everyone soon come August!
mmegalii

Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:10 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Mary Megali! I recently graduated Rutgers undergrad and am so excited to start the program and meet you guys! Feel free to connect! My ig is @marymegali01 Very Happy
carolineprophete

Rutgers DPT Class of 2027-Introductions - Page 3 Empty Rugters DPT Class of 2027 Introductions

Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:01 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Caroline Prophete; I am from Orange, NJ. I recently graduated from Rutgers New Brunswick with a Bachelor's in Exercise Science and a minor in Women's and Gender Studies. I can't wait to meet you all in August!
a_frat

Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:06 pm
Hey everyone, pleasure to meet! My name is Anthony, I'm from Toms River and am excited to be starting this journey with all of you. I graduated from Stockton University with a Health Sciences degree and over the years spent my time as a Firefighter/EMT, youth ice hockey coach, and NSCA CSCS. I love doing anything active, especially surfing, hiking, biking, and lifting. Looking forward to meeting everyone and always open to help anyone anyway I can.
Miguel

Fri May 03, 2024 1:37 pm
What’s up everyone, my name is Miguel Santana. Graduated 22’ from Stockton with my Bach is health-sciences. I’ve been working the last 2 years as a PT aide at an orthopedic practice. I’m from Jackson, NJ and I can’t wait to get started. See y’all at orientation. 🫡
Sponsored content