Rugters DPT Class of 2027
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rutgers DPT Class of 2027-Introductions

+53
DominickCastellano
Bskibar
tzitelli
Nifferlynp
Vaibhavi
KiShaunCarter
MariannieR
Selvanalabib
kev
Jack Bradow
veronicaguirguess
gb629
MikeRomeo
Tobi
Dominic.ciccone1
EricaBlackburn
abalancio
Neelganatra
hopecrann
matsonsamantha
joyelasmar
Skelly
cyrusangu
Lindsaycompa
ivansung
riddhip
rachelrosales
Tylervick
Nick_Chartoff
reemaly
Emily
Elaria.I
jonathan_cantillo
reidcolella
Gennykarakoglou
ariannapena
ChrisDolan
Matthew Palacios
heatherstauffacher
Maryamelwakil
slickpickle45
Mackenziekelly4
kaitlynfugaban
mayabender
carlysnarski
Hopedavis2
TK3090
izzyallocco
jennaalong
rthakkar
jessicamuney
Miakurzer
Admin
57 posters
Go down
Tylervick

Rutgers DPT Class of 2027-Introductions - Page 2 Empty Re: Rutgers DPT Class of 2027-Introductions

Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:22 pm
Hey everyone, my name is Tyler Vick. I’m from Basking Ridge, NJ. I graduated from Rutgers NB last May with a major in Exercise Science and a minor in Psychology. I’m looking to meet everyone! IG: Tyler_vick77

veronicaguirguess, ivansung and MariannieR like this post

rachelrosales

Rutgers DPT Class of 2027-Introductions - Page 2 Empty Re: Rutgers DPT Class of 2027-Introductions

Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:25 pm
Hi!! My name is Rachel Rosales and I'm from High Bridge, NJ. I'll be graduating from Kean University this May with a major in Exercise Science and a minor in Biology. I'm looking forward to meeting you all! My ig is @racheljrosales Smile

veronicaguirguess and MariannieR like this post

riddhip

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:08 pm
Hiii! My name is Riddhi Patel and I'm from Jersey City, NJ. I am graduating from Rutgers University - Newark this May, with a major in Biology and a minor in Psychology. I'm very excited to meet you all very soon!!! Smile My insta is @riddhi._.p
I also run my own business as a henna artist!! Follow my business account Smile @henna_byriddhi

Last edited by riddhip on Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

veronicaguirguess, MariannieR and a_frat like this post

ivansung

Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:48 am
Hey guys, my name is Ivan Sung I’m from Edgewater, New Jersey. I graduated last may from Rutgers University in New Brunswick with a degree in exercise science. I’m actually looking for housing and if anyone has any ideas or knows anyone who will be living in a nearby town, please let me know!!! Looking forwards to meeting you guys! This is my ig if you would like to reach out @ivan.sung

Lindsaycompa

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:12 pm
Hi! My name is Lindsay Compa and I’m from River Edge, NJ (Bergen County). I majored in exercise science and have a minor in strength and conditioning from the University of Delaware. I’m really excited to meet everyone and my insta is @lindsaycompa

cyrusangu

Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:05 pm
Hey everyone,

My name is Cyrus! I’m excited to meet y’all and for our program to start! I live in the Belleville/Bloomfield area of New Jersey. I moved back up here about a year ago after I separated from the military. I know a lot of good restaurants and cool spots in the area if you need recommendations. Lastly, a fun fact about me is that I’m adventurous and love to travel. I have been to about 23 countries now and I want to continue my adventures the world.

See y’all soon!

Skelly

Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:44 pm
What’s up my names Sean Kelly. I’m from Somerville New Jersey (Somerset County.) I got my degree in exercise science from Rowan in 2021. I’m currently a personal trainer for crunch fitness. I like to travel, ski and go to the beach. Hoping to learn how to surf this summer. My insta is skellyakaskelly.

joyelasmar

Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:25 pm
Hi everyone, my name is Joy Elasmar and I'm from East Brunswick, NJ!! I'm graduating in May from Rutgers New Brunswick with majors in Exercise Science and Psychology. I'm excited to meet everyone in August <3 my Instagram is @joyelasmar

matsonsamantha

Rutgers DPT Class of 2027-Introductions - Page 2 Empty Samantha Matson

Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:58 pm
Hi everyone!

Looking forward to meeting you all! My name is Samantha and I am majoring in Exercise Science and Spanish at Rutgers and will be graduating in May. I will be living in the Scotch Plains/Clark area for school starting in the fall.

hopecrann

Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:10 pm
Hey y'all! My name is Hope Crann, and I'm from Morristown, NJ. I'm currently a senior at the University of South Carolina majoring in exercise science and minoring in psychology. I will be graduating this May. I'm so excited to meet everyone! My instagram is hopecrann

Neelganatra

Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:21 pm
Hey guys! My name is Neel Ganatra and I graduated this past December from Seton Hall university with a Biology degree and a minor in Psychology. I am very excited to get started and get to know all of you! I think making a group me might be more convenient for us especially once the semester starts. Regardless, my Instagram is @neelg77 feel free to reach out see you all soon !

abalancio

Rutgers DPT Class of 2027-Introductions - Page 2 Empty Rutgers DPT class of 2027 Introductions

Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:15 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Aimee Balancio and I graduated from Rutgers University Newark with a Bachelors in Biology and a minor in Psychology! I'm from Emerson, Bergen County! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in the summer! My instagram is @aimeebalancio if you want to follow! Smile

EricaBlackburn

Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:14 pm
Hey guys! I'm Erica Blackburn, from Marlboro NJ. I currently am getting my master's in Sports Management at FDU Madison where I also completed my undergrad in health studies. I played soccer, golf, basketball, and lacrosse in my five years at FDU. Super excited to meet everyone! ig: eblackburn32

Dominic.ciccone1

Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:31 pm
Hello everyone! My name is Dominic Ciccone and I am from Charlotte, NC. I graduated from Western Carolina University with an Integrated Health Science degree last may. I think a group me or a Facebook group would be great for all of us to be in. Looking forward to meeting you all and excited to be shown around the area since I don’t know anything about NJ. My instagram is dominicciccone if anyone wants to chat!

veronicaguirguess, Selvanalabib, MariannieR and a_frat like this post

Tobi

Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:42 pm
Hello everyone! My name is Oluwatobi (Tobi) Odusola. I graduated from Rutgers-NB in 2019. I'm looking forward to meeting and collaborating with you all. Can't wait to take on this next phase toward our career goals. Let's see what we can accomplish!!! My Instagram is kdelta_fit

MikeRomeo

Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:45 am
Hi everyone! My name is Mike Romeo and I am from Hazlet NJ. I graduated in 2 from Shenandoah University (VA) in 2022 with a degree in Exercise Science, where I also played soccer. I look forward to meeting all of you in August! My instagram is @mike_romeo_

gb629

Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:52 am
Hi everyone! My name is Gabriele Balkius and I'm from Toms River, NJ. I'll be graduating from Georgian Court University this May with a degree in Biology. Looking forward to meeting all of you in the fall! If you want to connect my IG is @gabsbalkius Smile

veronicaguirguess, Selvanalabib, MariannieR and a_frat like this post

veronicaguirguess

Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:02 pm
Hi! My name is Veronica Guirguess and I am from Howell, NJ (by the jersey shore/sixflags lol). I graduated in May from Rutgers-Newark as a neuroscience major and i'm so excited to meet you all. If you want to connect Insta: @veronicaguirguess Smile

MariannieR likes this post

Jack Bradow

Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:52 am
Hi everyone! My name is Jack Bradow and I did my undergrad at Rutgers NB. I studied Exercise Science (surprise surprise). I look forward to meeting everyone!

kev

Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:01 pm
Hey, everyone!

My name is Kevin and I did my undergrad at UCLA. I have been a paramedic and I play a lot of music. I look foward to getting to know what all of your music preferences are and instruments you play!

If you'll looking to reach out, send me a song recommendation to my ig @k.haces.kevin.

MariannieR and a_frat like this post

Selvanalabib

Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:21 pm
Hi everyone!

My name is Selvana I’m from Bloomfield NJ and I just graduated from Rutgers Newark with a degree in psychology. Can’t wait to meet you all in the fall!

My insta is Selvana.labib if anyone would like to connect Very Happy Very Happy

MariannieR

Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:33 pm
Hello everyone! My name is Mariannie Rodriguez. I'm from Carlstadt, NJ. I transferred from the Dominican Republic two years ago, and I'll be graduating this May from Montclair State University with a degree in exercise science. I'm excited to start this new journey with all of you! My ig is @mariann1e Smile
KiShaunCarter
KiShaunCarter

Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:45 pm
Hey everyone! My name is KiShaun and I am a Howard graduate with a degree in Human Performance and Leisure Studies from Brick, NJ. It's great to meet some new like-minded people before taking on this daunting experience. I wish the best of luck to everyone and will be looking forward to meeting you. My social handle is @kishauncarter on Instagram and most other platforms.

Take care
-KiShaun
kaitlynfugaban

Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:18 pm
hey guys, i made the class FB group Smile feel free to join , just search up Rutgers DPT 2027

rachelrosales likes this post

Vaibhavi

Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:32 pm
Hey everyone!! My name is Vaibhavi, and I'm from Jersey City, NJ!! Im so excited to meet you all in the fall and go through school together Very Happy!! Feel free to follow me on insta @_vaibhavii Razz
Sponsored content