Rugters DPT Class of 2027
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rutgers DPT Class of 2027-Introductions

+53
DominickCastellano
Bskibar
tzitelli
Nifferlynp
Vaibhavi
KiShaunCarter
MariannieR
Selvanalabib
kev
Jack Bradow
veronicaguirguess
gb629
MikeRomeo
Tobi
Dominic.ciccone1
EricaBlackburn
abalancio
Neelganatra
hopecrann
matsonsamantha
joyelasmar
Skelly
cyrusangu
Lindsaycompa
ivansung
riddhip
rachelrosales
Tylervick
Nick_Chartoff
reemaly
Emily
Elaria.I
jonathan_cantillo
reidcolella
Gennykarakoglou
ariannapena
ChrisDolan
Matthew Palacios
heatherstauffacher
Maryamelwakil
slickpickle45
Mackenziekelly4
kaitlynfugaban
mayabender
carlysnarski
Hopedavis2
TK3090
izzyallocco
jennaalong
rthakkar
jessicamuney
Miakurzer
Admin
57 posters
Go down
Admin
Admin
https://rudptclassof2027.forumotion.com

Rutgers DPT Class of 2027-Introductions Empty Rutgers DPT Class of 2027-Introductions

Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:54 pm
Greetings, Class of 2027! Please feel free to use this message board to start networking with one another. This board will not be monitored by our school, and once established, feel free to migrate it to a more private platform (in past years, the class created private Facebook groups). I do ask that you wait a week or two so everyone has the opportunity to access and post on the board. This is a great place to talk about carpooling, and housing, or to help each other with any questions you may have. We hope you have fun getting to know each other, and we cannot wait to see you in at the end of August for orientation!
Miakurzer

Rutgers DPT Class of 2027-Introductions Empty Re: Rutgers DPT Class of 2027-Introductions

Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:38 pm
Hi guys!
My name is Mia Kurzer. I’m from Montville NJ. I am completing my kinesiology pre-PT undergraduate degree at James Madison University. And, I am so excited to start this program and meet everyone! We should definitely start a Facebook in the next few weeks. Smile

veronicaguirguess, kaitlynfugaban, jennaalong, nsoliman, rthakkar, jessicamuney, TK3090 and like this post

jessicamuney

Rutgers DPT Class of 2027-Introductions Empty Re: Rutgers DPT Class of 2027-Introductions

Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:30 am
Hi everyone!
My name is Jessica Muney. I'm from Glen Ridge, NJ and am currently completing my Master's in AT at Pitt right now. So excited to meet and get to know everyone! Definitely agree we should start a facebook/groupme or something soon.

veronicaguirguess, kaitlynfugaban, jennaalong, rthakkar, TK3090, Hopedavis2 and MariannieR like this post

rthakkar

Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:41 pm
Hi everyone! My names Radhika Thakkar and I'm currently finishing my exercise science degree with a minor in strength and conditioning at the University of Delaware. I'm from Emerson, NJ in Bergen County and I am so excited to meet all of you in the coming months! My instagram is @rthakkar619

Last edited by rthakkar on Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

veronicaguirguess, kaitlynfugaban, jennaalong, TK3090, Hopedavis2, MariannieR and a_frat like this post

jennaalong

Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:41 am
Hiiii! My name is Jenna Long and I am completing my exercise science degree with minors in strength & conditioning and dance at the University of Delaware. I am currently on the  University of Delaware dance team and I'm from Matawan, NJ (Monmouth County)! Can't wait to meet and get to know all of you soon!
My instagram is @jennaalong if anyone wants to connect!

Last edited by jennaalong on Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total

veronicaguirguess, kaitlynfugaban, nsoliman, rthakkar, TK3090, Hopedavis2, Gennykarakoglou and like this post

izzyallocco

Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:49 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Izzy Allocco and I am from Kenilworth, NJ (Union County). I am currently studying Health and Exercise Physiology at Ursinus College, located in PA. I am a 4-year member of the soccer team at Ursinus and enjoy watching all sports. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and can't wait to start in August! Smile
My Instagram is @izzy.allocco

veronicaguirguess, kaitlynfugaban, jennaalong, nsoliman, TK3090, Hopedavis2 and MariannieR like this post

TK3090

Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 pm
Hey guys! My name is Tarek Kamal (Like Derek with a T 😅). Right now I’m finishing my Biology degree at Rutgers New Brunswick! Can’t wait to meet all of you in August. Feel free to add me on IG @TK3090.

veronicaguirguess, kaitlynfugaban, jennaalong, nsoliman, Hopedavis2 and MariannieR like this post

Hopedavis2

Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:41 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Hope Davis. I am from Sparta, NJ. I graduated from Rutgers-Newark this past May with a major in Psychology and a minor in Biology. I also was on the women’s soccer team which was a lot of fun.
So looking forward to meeting everyone! My IG is hopedavis__.

veronicaguirguess, kaitlynfugaban, jennaalong, nsoliman, Gennykarakoglou and MariannieR like this post

carlysnarski

Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:30 pm
Hi! My name is Carly Snarski and I am from Randolph, NJ. I graduated in May from Rutgers-NB as a neuroscience major. I played on the field hockey team and used my extra 5th season this past fall. Looking forward to meeting everyone and starting school! My IG is @carlysnarski

veronicaguirguess, kaitlynfugaban, jennaalong, Gennykarakoglou and MariannieR like this post

mayabender

Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:37 pm
Hii! My name is Maya Bender and I'm from Ramsey, NJ. I'm currently finishing up my kinesiology degree at the University of Maryland. I'm super excited to meet everyone this summer!! My instagram is @mayabender

veronicaguirguess, kaitlynfugaban, jennaalong, nsoliman, Gennykarakoglou and MariannieR like this post

kaitlynfugaban

Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:41 pm
hey guys!
My name is Kaitlyn Fugaban but you can call me Lyn! I’m from Bergenfield, NJ, and I’ll be graduating from Ramapo College this May with my biology degree and a minor in psychology. Definitely looking forward to the facebook group soon, I’m on a hunt for a roommate and I’m so excited to get to know everyone!! Lets connect on instagram: @kaitlynmxrie

veronicaguirguess, jennaalong, slickpickle45, Gennykarakoglou and MariannieR like this post

Mackenziekelly4

Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:00 pm
Hey guys my name is Mackenzie Kelly and I am an Athletic Trainer that graduated from the University of Tampa in 2021. I am from Middletown NJ. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and getting started in august:)

veronicaguirguess, jennaalong, Gennykarakoglou and MariannieR like this post

slickpickle45

Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:01 pm
Hey guys! My name is Ajay and I’m from San Francisco, California (far, I know 😭). I got my bachelors in Psych and Kinesiology and am moving out to NJ in the summer. Let me know if anyone has any restaurant or hike reccs or things to do, I’m new to the area haha!! My instagram is @ajay_kumar45, excited to meet everyone!!

veronicaguirguess, jennaalong, Gennykarakoglou, MariannieR and a_frat like this post

Maryamelwakil

Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:28 pm
Hey guys, my name is Maryam Elwakil. I’m from Brooklyn,NY. I graduated from Brooklyn College this past May with a bachelors in Exercise Science. Excited to meet you all!

veronicaguirguess, Gennykarakoglou and MariannieR like this post

heatherstauffacher

Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:03 pm
Hi my name is Heather. I’m from Robbinsville NJ. I’m currently finishing up my bachelors in sports medicine at William Paterson University. I was on the field hockey team for 3 years and I am super excited to meet everyone! My instagram is @heatherstauffacher

Matthew Palacios

Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:52 pm
Hey everyone, my name is Matthew Palacios. I am from Florence, New Jersey and I am graduating this May from The College of New Jersey with a degree in Kinesiology & Health Science. I am looking forward to meeting you all soon. (IG: mattpalacioss)

veronicaguirguess and MariannieR like this post

ChrisDolan

Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:41 am
Hi everyone, my name is Chris Dolan, I am from Ireland but I did go to high school in New Jersey. I graduated as an Athletic Therapist last May and I'm on the lookout for a roommate so it'll be great once the Facebook group is up and running. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in August! IG: chrisdolann8

ariannapena

Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:46 am
Hey everyone!

I’m Arianna I’m from nutley, Nj and I graduated from Montclair State with a Bio degree. I’m so excited to start the program and can’t wait to meet everyone! My ig is @ariannamariaaaa

veronicaguirguess, rthakkar, Gennykarakoglou and MariannieR like this post

Gennykarakoglou

Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:45 pm
Hey everyone! My name is Genny Karakoglou. I am from Old Bridge, NJ and I graduated Rutgers New Brunswick with a degree in Exercise Science. I cant wait to meet you all! My instagram is @Genny.karakoglou feel free to add me!

veronicaguirguess, ariannapena, rthakkar and MariannieR like this post

reidcolella

Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:42 pm
Hey everyone, my name is Reid Colella. I’m from Wayne NJ, and currently completing my Kinesiology and Health Sciences degree at The College of New Jersey. I’ve been apart of the wrestling team the past 5 years. Excited to meet you guys this fall! My Instagram is @reidcolella

jonathan_cantillo

Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:11 pm
What’s good everyone! My name is Jonathan Cantillo and I’m a Rutgers NB kines/psych grad out of East Brunswick, NJ. Very excited to get to know and begin this next chapter with you all

veronicaguirguess, joyelasmar and MariannieR like this post

Elaria.I

Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:28 am
Hi everyone! My name is Elaria Ibrahim and I will be graduation from Rutgers New Brunswick with a major in Exercise Science and minor in developmental psychology. I’m from Edison NJ and have been there most of my life. I can’t wait to meet you all! My insta is @elaria.i

Emily

Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:45 am
Hi everyone! My name is Emily Giffen. I am from Flemington, Nj and am graduating from Rutgers New Brunswick with a major in Exercise Science. Looking forward to meeting you all!! My Instagram is @emily.giffen

veronicaguirguess, joyelasmar and MariannieR like this post

reemaly

Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:52 am
Hi everyone! My name is Reem Aly and I'm from North Caldwell, NJ. I'll be graduating in May from Montclair State University with a major in biology. I can't wait to meet you all in August! My insta is @reemaly_

Nick_Chartoff

Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:13 pm
Hello Everyone!
My name is Nick Chartoff, I am from East Brunswick NJ and I graduated with a degree in Exercise Science from Rutgers New Brunswick this past fall. Looking forward to meeting yall soon! If anyone is interested in meeting up/grabbing a bite in the central jersey area before orientation in August HMU. My Instagram is Nick_Chartoff

Sponsored content